My friend is looking to build a 120 unit condominium in Phuket, she is wondering if it's easier to apply for the EIA for full condo or split to two 60 unit condominium using IEE? will it be easier for a lawyer to apply for this or the architect can do this? you can email or call me on 0844416490, thanks
Asked 8 years ago

This question is not yet answered.
Please register/login to answer this question.  Click here to login