yes that is possible, for example section 491 civil and commercial code 'sale with right of redemption is a contract of sale whereby the ownership of the property sold passes to the buyer subject to an agreement that the seller can redeem that property'.
Continue with sale with a right of redemption

Answered 7 years ago
Siripong Chaiamnuaysilp

Please register/login to answer this question.  Click here to login