What lease/rental agreement do we need?

I have a property in Prakone Chai, Burrirum I am letting a friend's daughter and son-in-law live is so that someone is there to care for it. I have a house next door so will never live in it but having occupied is good. I charge them no rent but want to be sure I can have them move out in the future if there is a problem. I want them to sign some type of agreement. What is the best way to do this legally? Thanks, BOB
Asked 12 years ago

This question is not yet answered.
Please register/login to answer this question.  Click here to login