power of attorney

I live in the USA. I have a 30 year lease need to be registered with land office. Can you prepare a power of attorney to get the lease registered by my sister in law? Thanks, Harold Kostem
Asked 8 years ago
Harold Kostem

This question is not yet answered.
Please register/login to answer this question.  Click here to login