hello just asking about needing a TAT licence to rent a private villa via the internet ?

TAT licence requirement for renting a private villa via the internet
Asked 11 years ago
dean cleeton
To operate a tourism business a tourism license must be obtained. Tourism business (under the 'tourism business and guide act') refers to a business operation providing services for tourists such as sightseeing tours and tourist guide services. It does not include vehicle leasing, transportation of passengers, hotel or restaurant reservations or arranging field trips.
Answered 11 years ago

Please register/login to answer this question.  Click here to login