Where can i find the law for Villas

I have read the Condominium ACT, is the a similar law for Villas?
Category: Thai Laws and Acts
Asked 11 years ago
Hans Pedersen
For a single villa you need a building permit, for a small development you need to subdivide the land and comply with land office and zoning and building regulations. For a larger developement where properties are sold on a freehold bases you need to comply with land allocation laws and need to obtain a land and housing development license and comply with other laws and regulations relating to the sale structure and environment. Depending how the development is set up and sold a housing development could be managed by the freehold owners (but cannot be foreign), similar to how a condominium project is managed by the owners. Housing development act and specific ministerial regulations.
Answered 11 years ago

Please register/login to answer this question.  Click here to login