Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, my wife and I want to take the guardianship over my wife's grandchild (with permission of her son and the mother of the child, not married) and take her to Germany. The grandchild is registered at the house reigester of my wifes family. I'm German and she is Thai with permanent residency permit in Germany. Our marriage is registered in Thailand and she has adopted my surname. What is the best approach? Best regards, Christoph Steinfels
Asked 8 years ago
Christoph Steinfels

This question is not yet answered.
Please register/login to answer this question.  Click here to login