Have 2 small bungalows on land, both have bedroom and kitchen.....To rent out weekly,do i need a licence?

Dear Sirs, Do you deal with Hotel Law and licences? My wife has two bungalows on our land, they both comprise of a bedroom and a kitchen,both are approximately 35 sq. meters. She wishes to rent them sometimes on a weekly basis. Does she need a hotel licence?, Do you deal with this service? Kind Regards. Mr. Rushton.
Asked 7 years ago
M Rushton

This question is not yet answered.
Please register/login to answer this question.  Click here to login