We have lost the family thai house book. How can we replace it

After my Father's passing I am unable to find the house book that I think I need in order to renew my Thai ID Card which is expired. How can I get a replacement House Book. I am currently living in England.
Asked 8 years ago
Ubon Sarakhun

This question is not yet answered.
Please register/login to answer this question.  Click here to login