Remove name from building permit

My ex husband and I have our names on a building permit for a house in Thailand. My ex husband has left the country and wants to have his name removed from the permit. How can this be done if he is no longer in the country? Thank you
Asked 7 years ago

This question is not yet answered.
Please register/login to answer this question.  Click here to login