The unit ownership 'title deed' is the official ownership document of an apartment unit in a condo registered under the Thailand Condominium Act and is issued and administrated by the competent official of the Land Department. The apartment title deed contains the following main particulars:
- Position of the land and area of the land of the condominium.
- Location, area and plan of the apartment showing the width, length and height.
- Ratio of ownership of common property.
- Name and surname of the person having the ownership of the apartment.
- Index for the registration of rights and juristic acts.
- Signature of the Competent Official.
- Position seal of the Competent Official.
Number of title deed copies
The apartment unit title deed is made in duplicate, one copy is for the person having the ownership of the apartment while the other copy shall be retained at the land office (the office of the competent official). Below a general translation from Thai to English of the front page a condominium unit title deed.
|(Ao. Sor. 2)
Unit Number xx/0019
Condominium Title Deed
Made by the Power of the Condominium Act B.E. 2522
For _____________ Co., Ltd Nationality Thai Address ____ Moo -
xxxxxx Map Drawer date
name Director date
Read more: foreign ownership restrictions
Original source: ownership documents: condo title deed