• Is it required by law to appoint a lawyer to execute a valid will ?

    My will leaves all my property and assets, a condo and bank account in Thailand to a friend. The will has been officially translated into Thai. I expect that he can obtain transfer of my a/c to his a/c (Both the same Thai banks) on presentation of the Death Certificate and Wiil to The Bank. I want to know if he can also transfer my condo in the same simple way. He is resident in Thailand, but US citiizen. Is it necessary by law to appoint a lawyer for this please ?