Ta Bien Baan Requirements

Hi There I am in Thailand on a Non Immigrant Retirement visa and renting a Condo for a year, do I need a copy of the House Book for Immigration? I am told that every time I re-enter Thailand I will have to go to my local Immigration Office within 24 hours of arrival and present my Passport, Owners ID (signed) and a signed copy of the House Book. I do have a formal lease and I have a signed copy of the owners ID (Passport) but I have never been given a House Book. What do I need to do? Thank you Kind regards Brian
Asked 7 years ago
Brian Montgomery

This question is not yet answered.
Please register/login to answer this question.  Click here to login